I'm forwarding this from my colleague Debbie Bossio in Nairobi. CIAT is a
wonderful organization to work with and embarking on a new collaborative
project on "Land, Water, and Ecosystems".

Fabrice

Dear Esteemed Colleagues,

Greetings from Nairobi!

If you know someone who is perfect for any one of these exciting new
positions, it would be great if you could share the adverts with them and/or
send me their names and we will follow up to contact them.

Thank you in advance for any referrals.  It will make all the difference!

My best regards,
Deborah

Sorry for cross postings, we have launched with full support from a very
active team!

Go to: http://www.ciat.cgiar.org/AboutUs/Paginas/jobs.aspx