A zillion years ago, I attended a workshop on conservation biology here in
the USA.  There were three colleagues from Bhutan in attendance. With great
humbleness, they discussed an idea that, if I understoods correctly, was
common in their academic circles: *gross national happiness*.

Peace and wellness,

Jorge

--
Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD