Do to very limited internet time, we ask that you please read the program
description, available on our website, before contacting us with questions.

We are working towards a locally appropriate model of sustainable living in
the rainforest of Ecuador and we need help! Our goal for ourselves is 100%
food self-sufficiency within ten years. For the surrounding communities we
seek economically and ecologically sustainable alternatives to logging,
hunting, and cattle ranching, which are the major threats to this endangered
habitat.

Positions are available in three areas:

- Conservation, Permaculture, & Research
- Community Education
- Sustainable Community Development
- Permaculture Gardening

Interns are encouraged to take on high-impact and dynamic projects; we are a
young organization forging our path as we discover it. There is a tremendous
amount of work to be done and experience to be gained – for interns and for
us. Above all, creativity and innovation are the bases for our intern
program. Our mission, as lofty as it sounds, is to find, prepare, and join
forces with the next generation of practitioners and leaders in the field of
ecologically sustainable human progress.

Please visit our website for full program description and application documents.

Upcoming Sessions

Fall 2012:
Oct 15 - Dec 13 - Space is limited, apply now!!

Winter 2013:
Application Deadline: October 15th
At the urging of former interns, we are considering longer internship
sessions for 2013. We will offer

either an 8-week session from January 7 - March 3 for $1080
or a 10-week session from January 10 - March 24 for $1330.

These both work out to about $18/day. Please make note of your availability
in your application.