Although Ecology is available electronically, if anyone who loves hardcopies is
missing any, we have available 220 issues of Ecology from Jan 1956 to Nov 1970
and Feb 1984 to Feb 2003 (9 issues are missing in those ranges, and some have
notes written on them) are available without charge (except postage for large
orders). Also, 28 issues of the Bulletin of the ESA are available from 1984 to
2000 (many issues missing).

People can contact me (pear...@carnegiemnh.org) to request issues or for more
information. I can cover postage for sending small numbers within the USA, but
would appreciate postage reimbursement for larger orders.