Hello,

I am looking for funding for a PhD to search for anticancer compounds
within sea slugs. My host university and advisor would be at the University
of the Philippines, Diliman. I am a US citizen and will be done my Masters
in marine biology sometime between the end of August and early October.
Does anyone know of any grants or fellowships I could apply for this type
of research other than the NIH graduate fellowship (F31)? My GRE scores
have expired. I am looking for grants and fellowships that do not require
the GRE. I do not qualify for the NSF Graduate Fellowship since I already
will have a Masters degree. Any help and suggestions for funding
opportunities would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

--
Carissa Shipman
Graduate Assistant in Public Programs