The 2014 US Chapter of the International Association of Landscape Ecologists
(US-IALE) Annual Symposium will be held Sunday, May 18 through Thursday, May
22 in Anchorage, Alaska (http://usiale.org/anchorage2014/).  The theme for
the 2014 US-IALE Annual Symposium is “Cumulative Impacts and Landscape
Initiatives: A Sustainability Check During Climate Change”, and the
conference committee would like to solicit proposals for workshops and
symposia.

For the call for symposia, please visit:
http://usiale.org/anchorage2014/presentation-and-poster-guidelines

For the call for workshops, please visit:
http://usiale.org/anchorage2014/workshops

We hope to attract a diverse set of symposia and workshops, so encourage you
to visit the website and submit proposals by November 29th.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact our program chair: program_chair <at>
usiale.org.

Thank you in advance,

Jamie Trammell
Landscape Ecologist
Alaska Natural Heritage Program
Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
University of Alaska, Anchorage