34 funded PhD studentships are available through the London NERC Doctoral
Training Partnership (http://london-nerc-dtp.org<http://london-nerc-dtp.org/>)

We are looking for outstanding students across the environmental sciences. Each
student will start with multidisciplinary training ranging from lab techniques
through public outreach to enacting policy implications. These experiences will
help you design your own project to research over the subsequent three years.
Initial training involves all nine London partner institutions (UCL, Birkbeck,
Brunel, Kew, Kings, Natural History Museum, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway and
ZSL's Institute of Zoology) and then you will decide where to undertake your
research and who will supervise you.

You can find a list of projects that we (as potential supervisors) think are