The "Tomorrow's Professor's" Mailing list is a one-way list (i.e., they
send out a news letter)  that talks about education ideas:

http://www.stanford.edu/dept/CTL/Tomprof/links.html

The linked page has the email list near the top and the rest of the page is
filled with other resources. I joined the email list during grad school and
the weekly emails often have good ideas about teaching and education. I
have not checked out the links on the webpage, but they look helpful.

Hope this helps!

Richard

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 4:11 AM, Jorge A. Santiago-Blay <blayjo...@gmail.com