Jorge and Others...

A recommendation I make yearly....not a listserv, but a newsletter and it is excellent from Rick Reis, Ph.D. and the Ed folks at Stanford U. You can't post to it, but weekly topics are usually right on target in keeping up with educational questions and comments I see on many other lists. Not strictly Science issues.

tomorrows-professor mailing list
tomorrows-profes...@lists.stanford.edu

Tommorrow's Professor is archived and searchable (like Ecolog-l) at:

http://cgi.stanford.edu/~dept-ctl/tomprof/postings.php
<http://cgi.stanford.edu/%7Edept-ctl/tomprof/postings.php>

Also, here is a number of lists devoted to Education in general....

http://listserv.aera.net/scripts/wa.exe?INDEX

Thank you and have a great day.

Mike Nolan