2015 National Native Seed Conference

April 13-16, 2015   Santa Fe, New Mexico

Deadline for Abstracts this Friday, January 16, 2015

We have pushed back the abstract submission deadline, but only slightly:
originally due January 14, abstracts may now be submitted through the end
of this week, with the new deadline of Friday January 16.

Don't delay - submit your abstract today!  And spread the word!

For more information, please visit the conference website at nativeseed.info
.

Submit an abstract:
nativeseed.info/call-for-presentations/submit-an-abstract/

Field tours: nativeseed.info/field-trips/

Registration: nativeseed.info/registration/

Kind words about previous Native Seed Conferences:

This conference is a great mix of restoration practitioners, seed
collectors, seed growers, and researchers, all united in the goal of
restoring native plants in disturbed systems. My favorite conference of all
time!”

“This conference brings the right people together to make a
difference.  Unparalleled
gathering of seed sellers, users, and researchers.  I’ve never learned so
much useful information in 3 days.”

“The community feel of this conference really stands out. It’s a diverse
collection of people from many different places and backgrounds but it
definitely feels like one big family.”

For more information, please contact Rob Fiegener at r...@appliedeco.org.

--

*Tom KayeExecutive DirectorInstitute for Applied Ecology*
Mail: PO Box 2855, Corvallis, Oregon 97339-2855

Associate Professor (courtesy)
Dept. of Botany and Plant Pathology
Oregon State University
2087 Cordley Hall, Corvallis, Oregon 97331