If you attended Earlham College and will be at ESA in Baltimore next week,
let's meet for lunch. I've loved meeting and re-connecting with other
Earlhamites doing ecology over the years.

Please fill out this Doodle poll by Friday evening to indicate your
availability for lunch on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday next week:
http://doodle.com/v5y82brbaewn8m2k

I'll contact respondents with the chosen date and post a note on the
meeting bulletin board as well.

For the curious, Earlham College has a long tradition of coursework strong
in natural history, ecology, evolution, and environmental sciences with
hands-on experience in the field, museum, and lab. More at
http://www.earlham.edu/biology/

Carrie Seltzer, Earlham Class of 2004

--
Carrie E. Seltzer, Ph.D.
National Geographic's Great Nature Project