Dear colleagues,

I'm organizing the third annual Macaulay Honors College BioBlitz that is
taking place at the future Freshkills Park on Staten Island on August 29-30,
2015. Our BioBlitz teams up our 500 sophomores with scientists and others
who have expertise with local species for a celebration of urban
biodiversity and an experience with ecological data collection. Freshkills
Park is particularly exciting because NYC has been working hard to turn this
former landfill into a place for public recreation.

We have most groups of organisms covered but we are in need of some bee and
wasp expertise on August 30. If you are local to NYC and are interested in
leading a small team of students through this unique landscape to ID bees
and wasps, let me know and I can provide more information.

Thanks!
Kelly