Dear Eco-loggers:
I am currently finishing up a 2-week residency at PLAYA!  It has been
fabulous!
The opportunity to commit 2 weeks to uninterrupted thought and connection
to my work has been immensly beneficial (manuscript almost done!!)

I encourage you to consider applying!  Did i mention the delicious food!?

Feel free to email me if you have any questions!!

All the best,

Catherine

--
    Catherine Tarasoff - Invasive Plant Ecologist, PhD., P.Ag
Research Scientist                                          Adjunct

ctara...@mtu.edu