The Department of Natural Sciences at the Oregon Institute of Technology
(Oregon Tech) is accepting applications for a full-time, tenure-track,
9-month faculty position in chemistry at the rank of Assistant Professor.
Start date will be September 2016.

We seek a motivated, collaborative colleague with enthusiasm for teaching
chemistry for a variety of majors at a public polytechnic university. The
successful candidate’s primary instructional responsibilities will be
introductory, GOB, and general chemistry courses which directly support
B.S. programs in the health professions and environmental sciences. The
position will also offer the opportunity for the candidate to teach
upper-division courses that will depend on the candidate's background.

We are particularly interested in candidates with backgrounds in
toxicology, environmental chemistry, biogeochemistry, environmental health
and sustainability, or other areas at the intersection of environmental and
biological sciences. Candidates with the capabilities and interest in
mentoring undergraduate research projects are encouraged to apply.

Please see full job ad below for additional information.
http://www.oit.edu/faculty-staff/human-resources/employment/job-posting?JobID=16-66011

*Kerry M. Byrne*

*Assistant Professor *

*Oregon Institute of Technology*