Dear Colleagues,

The abstract submission deadline for the ASLO 2016 Summer Meeting (Feb 2nd,
2016, 23:59 US
Central) is fast approaching, and we would like to invite you to submit an
abstract to our session
“Bridging ecosystem metabolism, food web interactions, and biogeochemistry
using the common
language of stoichiometry: can it be done? (SS02)”.
http://www.sgmeet.com/aslo/santafe2016/sessionschedule.asp?SessionID=SS02

We have two confirmed invited speakers:
Jim Hood (http://www.montana.edu/hood/hood/hood/Home.html)
Jim Elser (http://elserlab.asu.edu/m_elser.html)

And we welcome abstracts from researchers of any level working on these topics
to submit to our
session.

The Summer Meeting will be held 5-10 June 2016 in Sante Fe, New Mexico, USA.
The abstract deadline
is 2 February 2016.

Feel free to contact any of the session co-organizers for more information
(contact information below).

We look forward to see you in Santa Fe!
 ~ Amber, Nina, Maren, and Helmut.

Nina Welti, University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio: nina.we...@uef.fi

Maren Striebel, ICBM, Carl-von-Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Germany:
maren.striebel@uni-
oldenburg.de

Amber Ulseth, Stream Biofilm and Ecosystem Research, EPFL ENAC IIE SBER,
Lausanne, Switzerland:
amber.uls...@epfl.ch

Helmut Hillebrand, ICBM, Carl-von-Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Germany:
helmut.hillebrand@uni-
oldenburg.de