Create an innovative and highly engaging course that combines the two
disciplines and then get support from an existing degree program at your
institution. Once it is approved by the curriculum committee, promote it
widely. After a couple of years, make it available online through your
institution¹s distance degree program. Although not as easy as it sounds,
most institutions are very interested in courses that are
cross-disciplinary and target a broader audience by relating the
fundamentals to topics of increasing societal interest. Just need to think
outside-the-box.

Steve

On 2/1/16, 11:23 AM, "Ecological Society of America: grants, jobs, news on
behalf of Kay Shenoy" <ECOLOG-L@LISTSERV.UMD.EDU on behalf of