Dear Ecologgers,

About six months ago, I promoted a survey called "Human perception of wildlife"
(details below). Overall, we collected about 450 responses from all around the
world, which is great, but we are still away from our 2000+ goal.

We are also interested in gathering responses from people who do NOT have a
formal training/background in Ecology and Conservation Biology. Therefore, we
would really appreciate if you could post the survey link on your social
networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) or forward this message to your
personal contacts.

Please, if you did not take the survey last December, take it now. The survey
is VERY VERY SHORT (1-page 1-minute). Follow this link to participate:

http://kwiksurveys.com/s/9teF46y8

Thank you so much for your help! If you have any questions please contact me
off the list.

Andrea Contina

The Animal Migration and Conservation Biology research group at the University
of Oklahoma is conducting a study on the international and regulated pet-trade
of exotic animals.

If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below and take
a 1 minute/1 page anonymous survey. Of course, you can take as much time as you
need to complete the survey. However, given the brevity of the questions and
the yes/no embedded boxes, we estimate that it will take about 1 minute to
provide a valuable contribution toward this study.

Follow this link to participate:
http://kwiksurveys.com/s/9teF46y8

Thank you so much for your help! If you have any questions, please feel free to
contact Dr. Andrea Contina at: consurvey2...@hotmail.com

We appreciate your help and hope for a broad distribution of the link reported
above.
The University of Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Institution.

--

Andrea J. Contina
Postdoctoral Research Associate

Personal page: http://andreacontina.com
Lab web page: http://animalmigration.org

Please consider sharing this conservation survey link on your Facebook page
http://kwiksurveys.com/s/9teF46y8