Thilina and others interested....

Some years ago now, there was a packet of reprints from Scientific American on Ecology out there.

I bought the packet from Carolina Biological. their phone is: 800.334.5551

*Things in this packet included some classic studies in Ecology/Biology. Don't have it anymore, but am going to call them myself today. Articles like the "Ecology of Fire", etc., etc.

I don't have the ISBN no.

Thanks and best of luck.

Mike Nolan
*