We have data received from the Nature and Parks Authority of Israel. The
data set contains data about the species observed – plants, insects,
reptiles, mammals and birds - during a one day “ecological camp” in a
nature reserve. Data is organized by seven plots, in each plot there is a
presence absence of species, and for reptiles, mammals and birds also
number of observed individuals. We are trying to provide an insight, by
synchronizing the cross-taxa data, into the botanical, zoological,
ecological and conservation implications of the data. Ideas into how to use
such data to receive ecologically significant insights will be much
appreciated!

--
Omri Shalev
tl. +972-54-8349117

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple."

                                            - Dr. Seuss