Swedish Oikos Meeting 2017

Call for the submission of satellite symposium and workshop proposals

From 7 to 9 February 2017 the 33rd Swedish national Oikos meeting
(http://oikos2017.event.lu.se) will
be held in Lund. The meeting is open to all ecologists and evolutionary
biologists regardless of
subdiscipline, and we hope to have a wide breadth of talks and plenaries.

We would like to give the opportunity to attendees to organize satellite
symposia and workshops. This
would be an excellent opportunity to have a specialized meeting with colleagues
from all over Sweden
and abroad. The submission of proposals is now open. Details on the submission
process can be found
on our website:
http://oikos2017.event.lu.se/programme/satellite-symposia

Deadline for the submission is the 7th of October 2016. Registration for the
meeting itself will open later.