Dear Colleagues:

Soon, I (and perhaps a few other colleagues) will launch a little
questionnaire via listservers, social media, etc. on teaching ecology
issues.

Ideally,

a. I would to use a free tool that is intuitive (= optimally, no reading of
the instructions needed, like the concept map program,* Inspiration*,
immediate gratification) and powerful (e.g. if someone answers a, send the
person to question z, just like in a taxonomic key or allows drop down
menus to be inserted) in preparing the questions and the overall structure
of the questionnaire.

b. collects the data and automatically (ideally) dumps it into an
Excel-like spreadsheet (even better if it generates the graphs).

Question: is there anything like that available (reasonable facsimiles
welcomed).

If you have any constructive suggestions, please kindly email me directly:

blayjo...@gmail.com

With gratefulness,

Jorge

Jorge A. Santiago-Blay, PhD
blaypublishers.com

1. Positive experiences for authors of papers published in *LEB*
http://blaypublishers.com/testimonials/

2. Free examples of papers published in *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/category/previous-issues/.

3. *Guidelines for Authors* and page charges of *LEB*:
http://blaypublishers.com/archives/ *.*