Seattle Audubon leads a local community in appreciating, understanding, and protecting birds and their natural habitats. Seattle Audubon is Washington State’s oldest environmental conservation organization and recently celebrated its 100th anniversary. We maintain a current staff of 14 and reach a local membership base of approximately 2,800 households. Our recently completed strategic plan, Seattle Audubon 20/20: Sharpening our Focus, has articulated growth in all program areas – environmental education, citizen science, urban habitat conservation, and coalition building and engagement.

Position Summary:

Seattle Audubon’s Conservation Manager leads the conservation program, prioritizes Seattle Audubon’s engagement on local conservation issues, coordinates coalition building, advocacy and outreach to support those priorities, develops conservation policies, serves as staff lead of the Conservation Committee, and works cooperatively with other conservation partners across the City of Seattle and around the region.

More information at http://www.seattleaudubon.org/sas/Portals/0/Seattle%20Audubon%20Con%20Mgr_072117.pdf