Many thanks for sharing the link to our petition on ecolog. I wonder, however, whether it would be possible to correct the link on the website? Someone accidentaly deleted the original file, and the best solution we found was to create a new one. If possible, this is the only link that should appear on ecolog: https://goo.gl/E1i83Z

No information has been lost, it’s just annoying for people to need to write to me asking for the right link.

Thanks a lot for your help, and best wishes!!

Alex

—————————————————————————————
Alexandre Antonelli, PhD
Professor in Systematics and Biodiversity
Director, Gothenburg Global Biodiversity Centre <http://www.ggbc.gu.se>
Wallenberg Academy Fellow <https://www.wallenberg.com/kaw/en/research/history-can-tell-us-how-sensitive-species-are-climate-change> | Future Research Leader <https://www.euraxess.se/jobs/funding/ssf-individual-grants-future-research-leaders> Young Academy of Sweden <http://www.sverigesungaakademi.se/> | Royal Society of Arts and Sciences <http://www.kvvs.se/> co-PI, Biodiversity and Ecosystem services in a Changing Climate <http://www.becc.lu.se/>
Scientific Curator, Gothenburg Botanical Garden <http://www.botaniska.se/>
Science advisor, Universeum Science Centre <https://www.universeum.se>
Chairman and co-Founder, BioNote <http://bionote.xyz/>

/Delivery address: /Gothenburg Global Biodiversity Centre
Box 461, SE-405 30 Göteborg, Sweden
/Visiting address:///University of Gothenburg <http://www.gu.se>
Dept of Biological and Environmental Sciences <http://www.bioenv.gu.se>
Carl Skottsbergs gata 22B, Göteborg, Sweden

*Lab homepage* <http://antonelli-lab.net/> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/antonelli_lab> | Google scholar <https://scholar.google.se/citations?user=KYbhJxMAAAAJ&hl=en> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/alexandre.antonelli.7> E-mail: alexandre.antone...@bioenv.gu.se <mailto:alexandre.antone...@bioenv.gu.se>
Phone: + 46 (0) 703 989570