TheMonarch Joint Venture <https://monarchjointventure.org/>works with over 70 partners <https://monarchjointventure.org/about-us/partners>from across the United States in a unified effort to conserve the monarch migration. This diverse partnership ranges from government agencies to NGOs, businesses, and academic institutions that work together to implement science-based conservation actions in the form of education, habitat, and research. As MJV partnership continues to grow, so does our staff team. If you're interested in working in a collaborative environment with partners to contribute to monarch, pollinator and wildlife conservation, consider applying for our current job openings.

We have two positions (a National Monitoring Coordinator and a Regional Monitoring Coordinator) open to start early 2018. Position descriptions are attached. Please email m...@umn.edu <mailto:m...@umn.edu> to express interest.

*Aislyn Keyes*
Education and Outreach Assistant

*Monarch Joint Venture - Conservation Corps*
2003 Upper Buford Circle| 135 Skok Hall | Saint Paul, MN 55108
mjvassist...@umn.edu <mailto:mjvassist...@umn.edu> | (o) 612-625-8304 <tel:%28612%29%20625-8304>
/
/
/The Monarch Joint Venture is a national partnership of federal and state agencies, non-governmental organizations, and academic programs working together to conserve the monarch butterfly migration. http://monarchjointventure.org//