I graduated in September 2014 from the federal University of Agriculture,
Abeokuta Nigeria. Majoring in Soil science and Land Management. I aim to
become a renowned lecturer and researcher in the field of soil and plant
science  by furthering my education.

I am looking for a Masters graduate student position that will provide me
with international exposure and experience needed to improve the knowledge
and research on environmental and food security. With my background
knowledge in soil and plant science, coupled with my ability to work in
group and handle multiple tasks, i have gained experience from a number of
jobs enrolled in. I worked as a Graduate Assistant in the University of
Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria during the mandatory National Youth Service. I am
currently working as a Research Fellow with the International Institute of
Tropical  Agriculture, Nigeria under the project; African Cassava Agronomy
Initiative (ACAI). The project exposed me grossly to the act of research
planning and budgeting, field layout and execution, manual and electronic
agronomic data collection, soil sampling and analysis, management and
analysis of data.

I can be reached through my mobile number; +2348064624655 and/or email;
ollyla...@gmail.com

Attached below is my CV. Referee contacts will be provided upon request.

*B.Agric/Soil Science and Land Management (2014), Federal University of
Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria *

*Personal
Information:
Contacts:        *

Nationality: Nigerian
3, David Close

Date of Birth: March, 12 1991
Olaogun Estate,

 Ogun state, Nigeria.

  *ollylarry@gmail.**com* <ollyla...@gmail.com>

*
 +2348064624655*

·        A creative, hardworking individual to make a profound and positive
influence in the field of soil science.

·        Competent in the implementation of research study and designs,
basic laboratory skills, proficient writing skills, proficient use of
computer: Microsoft office tools.

*CAREER EXPERIENCE*

*Research Fellow: *International Institute of tropical Agriculture /
African Cassava Agronomy Initiative (ACAI), Nigeria.
                                                                       *2016
– Present*

·        Research planning, budgeting and execution

·        Field layout

·        Data collection on field

·        Management and analysis of data.

*Graduate Assistant Lecturer: National Youth Service Corps (University of
Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria)
                                                                 2015 -2016*

·        Co-ordination of student during lectures

·        Grading and computing of results on spread sheet

·        Supervision of examinations

·        Mentored an undergraduate student

*Subject Teacher (JITA Comprehensive College, Ogun)
            2014 - 2015*

                Subject taught:

1.      Agricultural Science

2.      Biology

*Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES):
              2012 – 2013*

*(Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta)*

·        Stumped farm for cultivation of vegetables, Cassava and Maize,
re-supplied cassava cuttings, applied herbicides, de-husked and stored
harvested maize.

·        Daily managed poultry birds, ruminated animals and stocked fish.

 *EDUCAIONAL BACKGROUNDE*

*(I) Educational Institutions Attended (with dates)*

·     Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Nigeria.
     2009 – 2014

·     Knoxfield Comprehensive College, Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.         2002
– 2008

·     Omolabake Nursery and Primary School, Nigeria
    1995 – 2001

(II) *Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)*

·     B. Agric in Soil Science and Land Management *( 4.5 of 5.0)
                      *2014

·     West African Senior School Certificate/ National Examination Council

                                                                 2008

·     Primary School Leaving Certificate
                          2001

*AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIP*

·     Senate Award of Excellence
                                2017

*CONFERENCES, TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED TO DATE*

·     International Institute of Tropical Agriculture/(ACAI): Soil and
Plant Laboratory and Equipment Use Workshop
                    2017

·     International Institute of Tropical Agriculture/ (ACAI): Project
Management and administration
                                                2017

·     3rd SOFIA (Soil of Forested Islands in Africa): Capacity building
programme on R Statistics
                                                     2016

·     Children and Youth in Agriculture Program (CYIAP)
             2016

*MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES*

·     Member – Soil Science Society of Nigeria (SSSN)

·     Member – Children and Youth Agriculture Program (CYIAP)

·     Member – Advocate for Clean Climate and Environment (ACCE)

*PUBLICATION *

·        *Accepted for publication:*

Busari M.A., Lawal O.I., Olanite J.A.,  *Ologunde O.H.* and Popoola
D.T. Cattle Trampling in Yewa
North Area of Ogun State: Implication on soil and crop productivity.
Nigerian Journal of Soil Science