Are you an ecologist and musician who will be attending ESA in New Orleans
or plan on attending future ESA meetings? (singer or instrument-player?)

Fill out this google-doc with your contact info and what music you like to
play:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-
Vyug8aK4qu56faUlizyJwhZKtnCaHkbZ1GWnEB-DmM/edit#gid=

(If the link doesn't work, it's likely because it added a space when you
copied and pasted it, so look for the space, delete it, and try again! Or
email me and I'll send you the link)

We are assembling a comprehensive list so ecology-musicians can get to
know one another and can organize local meet-ups at future conferences and
other gatherings. We already have 50+ musicians!

We would also like to attract new musicians to play at annual ESA
meetings, in both casual jams each afternoon and more organized formats.
Specifically, we assemble a "house band" of musicians for a performance at
the Sunday plenary reception that kicks off each meeting.

Please spread this message far and wide!

Sincerely,

Melissa DeSiervo (Dartmouth College) mhd...@dartmouth.edu
Nick Gotelli (University of Vermont) nicholas.gote...@uvm.edu