We desperately need ripe mayapple fruits.  Can you help us?

We are studying seed movement by small mammals in deciduous forest.
Mayapple (Podophyllum peltatum, Berberidaceae) has been the focus of this
work but fruit set this year has been very poor in our region (a lot of
grazing by whitetail deer!).  Thus, our work is seriously limited as we move
into fruiting season.

Can you help us?  We will pay $2 for each ripe fleshy fruit up to 50 fruits.
 Ripe fruit are ping-pong ball sized, yellow/white, and slightly soft (good
photos at
http://www.whiteoaknursery.biz/seed_prop/Podophyllum_peltatum_seed.shtml and
http://gardeningwithconfidence.com/blog/2016/05/31/foraging-cute-shoes-mayapple-podophyllum-peltatum/
).

Ground shipping will be adequate.  Please do not put fruit in a plastic bag
as this will encourage fungi.  Include your address so we can reimburse you.
 We are at

        Glenn Matlack
        Environmental and Plant Biology
        Porter Hall, Ohio University