A full stipend of $20,000 per year for at least two years is available to
study the effects of cattle grazing systems (intensive, extensive and
targeted) on temperate grasslands, with a focus on plant diversity, non-
native invasive plants and soil carbon sequestration.  Anticipated start
date: January, 2019. We are looking for bright, motivated individuals who
can work within a team and are keen on making a difference in
understanding and conserving our grasslands. Prior research experience,
such as the completion of an Honours or Directed Study project during your
undergraduate degree, or previous employment as a research assistant, is
viewed favourably. Send a cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcripts
to Dr. Lauch Fraser (lfra...@tru.ca).

To learn more about living in Kamloops and about Thompson Rivers
University please visit our
Web Site, “Living in Kamloops”: https://www.tru.ca/hr/careers/living-
kamloops.html.
Additional questions can be sent to Lauch Fraser (lfra...@tru.ca).