Western State Colorado University is now accepting applications to their
Master in Environmental Management Program for the 2019-2020 school year.

Come study environmental management in beautiful Gunnison, CO where we are
surrounded by 80% public lands and have unlimited year around outdoor
recreational activities. Can’t move to Gunnison, than consider our
distance program where you can earn a masters from anywhere in the world.

Know anyone who wants to earn an environmental masters as a residential
student in the heart of the Rockies? Know anyone who wants to earn a
masters as a distance student from their regional environmental commitment
or job anywhere in the world, and use those regional commitments as the
basis of a master’s project?

Western State Colorado University’s Master in Environmental Management
(MEM) program is accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school-year
(starting summer 2019). The MEM program is looking for candidates who
balance academic excellence with leadership experience.

Western’s MEM offers interdisciplinary training for building environmental
and community resilience in three tracks: Integrative and Public Land
Management, Sustainable and Resilient Communities, and Global
Sustainability.

• No GRE required.
• Any undergraduate major with a recommended GPA of 3.0.
• Distance learning or residential programs.
• Application fee waived if received by November 1st.
• Affordable
• Just a commitment to excellence!

See this video for more information. https://youtu.be/FBRNUI8wuXA and
contact the program director, Dr. John Hausdoerffer at m...@western.edu,
970.943.2248.

https://www.western.edu/academics/school-graduate-studies/master-
environmental-management-mem

Finally, please ask us about our new MS in Ecology Program and contact
Matt Benoit, mben...@western.edu, for more information.