I am seeking information anyone might have on graduate programs and research
labs which focus on deep sea ecology in order to apply for the 2019-2020
academic year.  My primary interests are in distribution of biodiversity,
interspecific interactions, as well as behavioral and morphological adaptations.

I am currently in my senior year of undergraduate study at the Oregon
Institute of Marine Biology (part of the University of Oregon), where I will
soon begin assisting with research projects in a deep sea lab and will be
writing an honors thesis during this academic year.

If anyone has any information on deep sea graduate programs/faculty who are
accepting new students, please contact me.

Thank you for your time,

Alexander Hethmon
aheth...@uoregon.edu