Dear colleagues and friends,

We would like to draw your attention to the interesting session dealing
with FOREST GROWTH RESPONSES TO ENVIRONMENTAL STRESS _(Disturbances,
extreme events and management: how resilient are forests?)_ at this
year's TRACE- TREE RINGS IN ARCHAEOLOGY, CLIMATOLOGY AND ECOLOGY (7-10
May 2019) San Leucio-Caserta, Italy.

We are happy to announce that ANDREAS RIGLING, WSL, Birmensdorf,
Switzerland, will be THE KEYNOTE SPEAKER for this session.

Please note: the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN UNTIL 20 JANUARY 2019.
Submit your abstract using the template here:
http://www.trace2019.com/abstract-submission/

Detailed information on HOW TO REGISTER can be found at:
http://www.trace2019.com/registration/

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding
the session subject. For details of the congress
http://www.trace2019.com/ or contact i...@trace2019.com (coordinator:
Giovanna Battipaglia: giovanna.battipag...@unicampania.it ).

We encourage you to join us for this session, and looking forward to see
you in TRACE 2019!!!

Best regards,

Andrea Hevia and Raúl Sánchez-Salguero

Co-conveners of the session