Summer field technician position at RMBL

Researchers at the Rocky Mountain Biological Laboratory (RMBL) in Gothic, CO
are seeking a research assistant in plant ecology for summer 2019. The field
technician will primarily collect data for a long-term flowering phenology
project, related demographic, and bee studies.

Expectations: Fieldwork can be strenuous and sometimes involves long days in
inclement weather. Applicants with previous fieldwork experience and
familiarity with Rocky Mountain wildflowers and/or bees are encouraged to
apply, although no prior experience is required. We will train first-timers
with a strong interest in ecology. In addition to helping in the field five
days per week, the technician will be expected to be an active participant in
the research community. The technician will attend weekly seminars and lab
meetings.

Dates: We expect the field technician to work from May to August 2019. However,
start and end dates are flexible to accommodate the best applicants.

Compensation: The research technician will live onsite at RMBL. We will provide
room and board, station fees, partial transportation subsidy, and a stipend.

Application: Please send a short cover letter and resume to Rebecca Dalton
(rm...@duke.edu) by Feb. 1, 2019.

RMBL website: http://www.rmbl.org
Long-term phenology website:
https://www.bio.fsu.edu/~nunderwood/homepage/RMBLphenologyproject.html