Dear EGSG members:

I’m pleased to report the results of our recent election.

Vice Chair/Treasurer (Jan 2019 to Dec 2020) and future chair (Jan 2021 -
Dec 2022):
Abigail Cooke, State University of New York at Buffalo, USA

At-large board members (Jan 2019 - Dec 2020):
Shaina Potts, University of California, Los Angeles USA
Elizabeth Shapiro-Garza, Duke University, Durham, USA

Student representative (Jan 2018 – Dec 2019):
Esra Alkim Karaagac, University of Waterloo, CANADA

Congratulations to all and thank you again for agreeing to serve.

And a note of special appreciation for their service to EGSG to our
outgoing board
members:
Chair: Jennifer Clark, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
At-Large Board Member: Kean Fan Lim, University of Nottingham, UK
At-Large Board Member now serving as EGSG’s Vice Chair: Abigail Cooke
Student Representative: Kyle loewen, University of British Coloumbia,
Canada

EGSG’s new leadership joins our incumbent board members:
Chair: Peter Kedron, Arizona State University, USA
At-large board member: Kean Birch, York University, Canada
At-large board member: Anthony Howell, Peking University, China

Thank you to all those who stood for election and all those who
participated in the vote.

Please watch out for calls for the AAG paper competitions which will be
circulated soon.

Peter Kedron