Hi all,
I need cryptography all HD, not only the directories,
is it possible? How can I make it?
I need that MBR have information about load kernel
from cryptograph file system, exist something else
like it? I need protect files from copies if the HD
will be take off from machine, but I won’t that user
needs put password. I development a script to link HD
and mother board, if anybody clones HD they boot, but
don’t start system, if anybody copy HD files they
don’t open in other machine, is it possible? Anybody
have idea?
Thank and sorry the bad English.
Jose

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/