Dream Title              X
Date of Dream            10-6-98
Dream                    I have dreamt this dream 2 times and each time it
changes. It's about my ex-girlfriend and I getting back to gether. Ileave
my current girlfriend whom I love and go back to this previous one because
she is trapped by her parents in this terrible life.
Comments by Dreamer      I hate this dream very much and it disturbs me. I
love my current girlfriend very much so why does this dream about my ex
bother me and why has it happened 2 times in the last 6 months?
Permission to Comment    yes_share_comments
Permission Comments