Dream Title              NUrules
Date of Dream            10-05-98 last time
Dream                    Reoccuring dream that I'm in the hallways of a
school that seems familiar to me...like my jr. high. I'm looking for my
locker and am having trouble finding it. I find it...but can never remember
my combination. (I've been out of h.s. 8 years). I feel afraid and
anxious...not remembering which class I'm supposed to be going to next or
what books I need. I wake up dazed and confused. What do you make of this?
Comments by Dreamer      I'm new at this...and am very interested in the
opinions of what the dream is signifying since I keep having it over and over.
Permission to Comment    yes_share_co