From: joe mcverry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 7:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDI Translator

Adil,

I have developed an EDI Translator written entirely in Java.  DEDIOUX,
Dynamic EDI Objects Using XML, is driven by an XML rules based engine.
The XML rules file defines the  EDI structures and elements.  The source
code is available through an Open Source license, therefore it is
downloadable for free.

Check out the package at
http://www.americancoders.com/DEDIOUX/DEDIOUX.html and let me know how
it works out.