We are currently pushing ahead to bring on board a rather large number of
EDI trading partners, and we would like to come up with an easy-to-use yet
comprehensive way to organize and track potential, new, and existing EDI
trading partners. We've kicked the idea of an Access database around, but we
don't want to have to re-invent the wheel.

Here's what we are looking for:

We would like to track such things as partner contact information, standards
versions, transaction sets, qualifiers,  and identifiers, etc.
Additionally, we want to be able to track ongoing contact notes to document
conversations, status, etc. from initial contact, through testing,
production and support on an ongoing basis.

Also, this "program" must be sharable among several users over a LAN/WAN.

If it matters, our current EDI translator/scheduler/mapper suite is
Harbinger's TLE.  TLE does offer that ability to maintain

If there are no EDI-specific partner tracking programs, can you think of any
more generic programs (contact managers, etc.) that would fit the above
description?

-Jim

James W. Barr
Technical Consultant, EDI