What translator are you using?

Chris Cancilla
Sterling Commerce
GENTRAN Solution Analyst

"Lanoue, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/10/2000 10:59:39 AM

Please respond to "Lanoue, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:    (bcc: Chris Cancilla/Dublin-ISG)

Subject:  ISA_04 Security Code

Note: Some recipients have been dropped due to syntax errors.
SMTP Headers are unavailable for viewing due to server configuration.

I receive remittance advice 820 from a company through a bank.  But in ISA
segment 04 the security code is different
everytime there is a new transmission.  In order to translate this I have
update my software's trading partnter profile.  Now
normally other trading partners that we deal with and that make use of this
field it does not change.  2 questions
Is there anyone out there who deals with a similar situation and what do
you
do about it?
How does the bank get around this?

REgards,