It has been my experience that some translators do not give the option
of ignoring these elements. The security information, password, and
then the sender and receiver ids (and maybe even other elements) form
a unique key into the trading partner table.

Something about the 820 info changing rings a familiar bell.  It think
I ran into this at my previous job. I think we had a program that edited
the files and replaced the variable (and irrelevant) data with hardcoded
values.  Kludgy, and the sort of thing that makes auditors hate, but it
worked.

Howard Parks
1 Peter 4:10

<SNIP>