We need some help with the 214 transaction set .  We have a question regarding
214s from our LTL carriers.  We want to track shipments through 5 points:

Shipped
ETA
Delivered
Spot for Load
Spot for Unload

We have specified these with the appropriate qualifiers in the G62 segment at
Position 100, Loop 100.  What we have found  is that we get the status code and
date within the AT7 segment instead.  In addition, between 4 carriers we are
getting 16 different Shipment Status Codes (AT701).  Does anyone know what the
industry practice is for this scenario?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ron Cleghorn

Phone          215-430-9095 x7478