Northwest EC/EDI Roundtable (http://www.ecnw.org) and Internet Business Alliance (http://www.alliance.org) present:

“Project Management”

Tuesday, February 22, 2000
5:00 to 7:30 PM
@The College Club Lounge
505 Madison Ave
Seattle, WA

RSVP: Please RSVP by close of business on Thursday, February 17 via e-mail to: Sherri Gerhardt at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or reply to this e-mail.

5:00 - 5:30: Networking
Great refreshments and appetizers provided by our sponsors. No host bar available.

5:30 to 5:40: Administrative Business – Tim McMonigle, President NW EC/EDI Roundtable

5:40 to 6:40
Speaker 1: Eric Verzuh
, President of The Versatile Company

Project Management is Your Competitive Edge
We increasingly live in a world of projects.  Change is ever increasing and there is no slow-down in sight.  It presents us with the fundamental problem of how we can be more efficient (better, faster, cheaper) when every project poses a different set of problems.  Increase your value to your team and your client by understanding the Five Project Success Factors and the systematic framework required to achieve them.

6:40 to 7:15
Speaker 2: Penrose Stout
, Chairman and VP Product Development at ProjectOasis.com

Seeking the e-Commerce customer or Where is the Beef?
Use (and limits) of traditional project management tools to discover and
understand e-Commerce customers and their needs in a web start-up.

We'll cover the Ready! (project definition) and Aim! (project planning)
stages of project management applied a new start-up, ProjectOasis.com.
Basically it will be a practical, actual 'trials and tribulations' of using
project management in an ill-defined, fast moving, risk embracing and
constantly changing environment. Kind of like white water rafting.

7:15 to 7:30 Wrap-up and continued networking

College Club Logistics:
The College Club Lounge
505 Madison Ave
Seattle, WA
Phone: (206) 622-0624

PARKING: Free Parking is available at the College Club itself. The parking garage entrance is located 30 feet ahead on the left after crossing Madison on 5th Avenue. Once inside the parking garage just take the elevator up to the College Club and come into the main lounge.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS: If Northbound on I-5, take the Madison St. exit and turn left on Madison St. to 5th Ave, then turn left on 5th Ave, 30 feet ahead on the left is the entrance to the College Club Garage. If Southbound on I-5, use the Union St. exit and turn left on to 5th Ave, then proceed past Madison; 30 feet after crossing Madison, on the left, is the entrance to the College Club Garage.