[Alan Macro]  There's seems to be some difference in concept between the EAN
ILN and UCC Company number. According to the above site, the ILN identifies
any legal, functional or physical location within a business or
organisational entity. I.e. it can identify the location of a site or
department within a company. According to the UCC Glossary, the UCC Company
Number is "the portion of the UCC/EAN identification number which uniquely
identifies the manufacturer/labeler of the item. (Also referred to as the
company prefix.)".
The EAN ILN is also recognized in the ISO 6523 standard.
Kind Regards,

Alan Macro
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Tel: +44(0)208 780 6859 Fax: +44(0)208 780 6801
Hill Price Davison - http://www.hpd.co.uk
Producing software for the Invoice Factoring and Asset Based Finance
marketplace

This email and any attachments are strictly confidential and are intended
solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient you must
not disclose, forward, copy or take any action in reliance on this message
or its attachments. If you have received this email in error please notify
the sender as soon as possible and delete it from your computer systems.
necessarily reflect those of Hill Price Davison Limited or its affiliates.

 At present the integrity of email across the internet cannot be guaranteed
and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.  All liability
is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a re-
sult of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to Hill Price
Davison Limited or its affiliates.