From: Peter Goral [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 12:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Introduction

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I would like to introduce myself to the group. I am a Consultant here in
Canada working collaboratively with a client that is in the throes of
putting a new business on the e-map.

My efforts surround the area of Infrastructure Planning which in many
instances leads to the need for Executive Recruitment. Now, before you
attempt to paint me with the same brush as those other scoundrels that most
of you probably label as "Headhunters", "Body-Slammers" or your own version
not yet publicized, maybe its even that colourful it can't be.

Unlike the previously referred to types, I have bonafide opportunities that
are attached to equally bonafide clients. I do not work with the masses and
only spend my time with clients and candidates that are equally interested
in the provision of exemplary business operations.

My current client requires the needs of some senior EDI Consultants, and
while that in itself offers a broad brush stroke of its own, I am prepared
to attach the details of the roles, but only after receiving your permission
as a community to do so. I appreciate the fact that this community is used
for the collaborative efforts of moving your own projects forward, and
commend you all on the comradery and team effort seen in your communication
with one another.

Suffice to say, that I am open to hearing from any and all with respect to
my request, and rest assured I will accept your position be it positive or
negative.

Thanks for use of your time, and the very best to one and all for the year.

Peter G. Goral
Managing Director
ITEX Strategies International Inc.
2810 Matheson Boulevard East, Suite 200,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 4X7
Tel: (905) 629-3697  Fax: (905) 625-5864
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
website: www.itexstrategies.com <http://www.itexstrategies.com>