Ladies and Gentlemen:

I would like to introduce myself to the group. I am a Consultant here in Canada working collaboratively with a client that is in the throes of putting a new business on the e-map.

My efforts surround the area of Infrastructure Planning which in many instances leads to the need for Executive Recruitment. Now, before you attempt to paint me with the same brush as those other scoundrels that most of you probably label as "Headhunters", "Body-Slammers" or your own version not yet publicized, maybe its even that colourful it can't be.

Unlike the previously referred to types, I have bonafide opportunities that are attached to equally bonafide clients. I do not work with the masses and only spend my time with clients and candidates that are equally interested in the provision of exemplary business operations.

My current client requires the needs of some senior EDI Consultants, and while that in itself offers a broad brush stroke of its own, I am prepared to attach the details of the roles, but only after receiving your permission as a community to do so. I appreciate the fact that this community is used for the collaborative efforts of moving your own projects forward, and commend you all on the comradery and team effort seen in your communication with one another.

Suffice to say, that I am open to hearing from any and all with respect to my request, and rest assured I will accept your position be it positive or negative.

Thanks for use of your time, and the very best to one and all for the year.

Peter G. Goral
Managing Director
ITEX Strategies International Inc.
2810 Matheson Boulevard East, Suite 200,
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 4X7
Tel: (905) 629-3697  Fax: (905) 625-5864
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  website: www.itexstrategies.com