I am trying to find out about an organisation called ADEEP.

Apparently they provide EDI solutions to the smaller business, they provide software
that presents a form on the screen and once filled in converts it to an EDI message. I
believe they also have software that works in reverse, i.e. take an EDI message and
convert it into a form.

I have tried a web search but can find no details.

Any information about Adeep would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ian Williams
EDI Consultant
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Phone: +44 (0)1293 778364

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. This communication represents the originator's personal views and
opinions, which do not necessarily reflect those of Canada Maritime. If you
are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the
email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forward, printing, or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify the Canada Maritime Help Desk on +44 (0) 1293 778225"