We are looking to add the role of EDI Coordinator to our EDI team.  We have
some ideas on what this job would entail based on our needs and ideas. To
help us 'sell' the idea to management I'm looking for how other EDI shops
benefit from the role of EDI Coordinator.  Any ideas or job descriptions you
could pass my way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Becky
The McGraw-Hill Companies*
Information Services
Phone:  (614) 559-8643
Fax:    (614) 559-8422
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>