Becky,

Try looking at http://www.aecpii.com/certify/titles.asp
That is the Web site of the The Association For Electronic
Commerce Professionals and they have EC Titles/Abbreviated
Descriptions. This may help as well as looking at job
requirements of postings there.

BK

On Mon, 27 Mar 2000 15:54:50 -0500 "Chapan, Becky"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We are looking to add the role of EDI Coordinator to our
> EDI team.  We have some ideas on what this job would entail
> based on our needs and ideas. To help us 'sell' the idea to
> management I'm looking for how other EDI shops benefit from
> the role of EDI Coordinator.  Any ideas or job descriptions
> you could pass my way would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> Becky The McGraw-Hill Companies*
> Information Services Phone:  (614) 559-8643
> Fax:    (614) 559-8422 Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Brooks Knight
EDI Coordinator
Payment Processing