I happen to be working with the 261/262 for the first time and am left
scratching my head how TPTB ("the powers that be") came up with a maximum
usage of 43 for the YNQ segment.  I've seen some other odd maximum usages,
but this seems like a very arbitrary number.  Could TPTB only think of 43
possible questions having to do with real estate appraisals?  Actually,
looking at the 261, YNQ has a max use of 16 in the same (NX1) loop.  Some
other transactions I just skimmed have max uses of >1, 10, and 12.  >1 is
actually the only one that makes sense to me.

(An) Inquiring mind wants to know how this came to be.

Matt Brown