To All:
We are licensed, by Harbinger, as an EDI/Open service bureau and do support
and mapping for this product.  We have been users of this product since
version 1 (way back in the non GUI days) and have many clients that call us
for support and consulting.  We wanted to make sure that everyone knows that
there is a resource available to them regarding support, mapping and
implementation for this product.  We are available to answer questions.
Please let us know if we can be of service to you.

Regards,
Robert N. Rankin
Vice President, IEB, Inc.
(425)825-0420 office